Schwinn 230 Recumbent Bike
Improved stability delivers amazing smoothness to every workout..
The Schwinn 230 Recumbent Bike offers improved stability delivers amazing smoothness to every workout. The new Schwinn® 230 recumbent bike delivers an array of workout options to fit almost anyone's fitness goals – and budget.
Schwinn 230 Recumbent Bike
- 22 programs
- Schwinn DualTrack™ two LCD window system allows you to monitor up to 13 different display feedbacks
- Time, Distance, and Calories goal tracking with USB data transfer functionality to the Schwinn Connect™ website and compatibility with MyFitnessPal
- USB charging port
- 2 user capability for multiple user set-up
- 20 levels of eddy current resistance aligned with a high speed, high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel for a smooth and quiet workout
- 10 resistance quick keys to rapidly take you from easy to hard and back again
- Vented seat bottom with contoured leg area combined with a large vented seat back make your workout comfortable and cool
Schwinn 230 Recumbent Bike Features.
- Single piece frame, 2 integrated levelers & large mid-frame support for an incredibly solid platform
- Walk-through frame for easy access
- Slider seat rail system with quick and easy lever, fore and aft seat adjustment
- 3 LED tracking lights
- 3 speed fan, oversized side mounted water bottle holder and transport wheels
- Sealed acoustic chamber speakers for big quality sound
Schwinn 230 Recumbent Bike Specs.
|Resistance System||20 levels of eddy current brake resistance|
|Drive System||High speed high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel|
|# of Workout Programs||22|
|Heart Rate Programs||8 (4 beginner + 4 advanced)|
|Other Programs||Quick Start / 2 Fitness Tests / 2 Custom|
|Heart Rate Monitoring||Grips|
|Display Type||DualTrack™ 2 LCD window system – Main: 3.0" x 5.0", Secondary: 1.0" x 5.0"|
|Display Readouts||Time / RPM / Distance / Pulse / Speed / Calories / Resistance Level / Course Profile / Heart Rate Zone Indicator / % Complete Indicator / Intensity Meter / User Indicator / Goal Achievement|
|Quick Keys||10 for resistance|
|Performance Tracking||Goal Tracker|
|Seat||Vented contoured seat bottom with large vented back|
|Seat Rail||Slider rail system with easy adjust lever|
|Crank/Pedals||1-piece pedal cranks standard pedals and toe straps|
|Water Bottle Holder||Yes – side mounted|
|Sound System||Yes – acoustic chamber for big sound|
|USB Connection||Yes – USB charging and data export to Schwinn Connect™ & myfitnesspal.com|
|Switchable From Miles To KM||Yes|
|Rear Stabilizers/Frame Levelers||2 integrated levelers|
|Large Center Frame Support||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||64" L x 27.7" W x 49.9" H (162.5 x 70.3 x 126.8 cm)|
|Machine Weight||81.6 lbs (37.0 kg)|
|Max User Weight||300 lbs (136 kg)|
|Power Requirement||Plugs into any standard electrical wall outlet on a 110V-120V circuit. 120V 60Hz AC Input, 9VDC, 1.5A output AC power adapter included.|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Please verify that you are human:
We're here to help. Chat with an Expert.
with a fitness pro.