Precor TRM 243 Treadmill (Floor Model)
Precor TRM 243 Treadmill (Floor Model)PHRRT243R411EN
New Year's Pricing Save $1,200.00 (40%)
Pre-Holiday 0% Financing SpecialPay $74.96/mo for 24-Months
*in-store only. see store for details.
WINTER SALES EVENTBig Saving for a Limited Time.
NEW YEARS SALE20% Off MSRP In-Store or Code NY17 in Cart.
WINTER SALES EVENTSave $100 In-Store or Code WINTER in Cart.
WINTER SALES EVENTHuge Savings + Free Shipping In-Store.
WINTER SALES EVENTHuge Savings + Free Shipping In-Store.
FIND A STORE
Precor TRM 243 Treadmill.
Precor TRM 243 Treadmill
The Precor TRM 243 Treadmill puts you in control of your fitness. The color LCD touch console suggests workouts based on your goals and progress, and lets you select what information to display. Your workouts are more enjoyable too, with console controls for your music player and a USB port that charges your mobile device while you work out. Responsive and intuitive lever style Motion Controls for speed and incline are just like those used on our health club models.
PRECOR TREADMILL HISTORY
For the past 30 years, Precor has designed and produced treadmills to withstand the most trying environments and the most demanding users. Every Precor treadmill provides remarkable cushioning so you can enjoy walking and running with minimal impact on your joints and back. We introduced the first cushioned treadmill in 1990 and have been improving on it ever since, striving to bring you the most comfortable workout possible, besting 27 competitors. In 2010, our 9.31 premium treadmill won the Top Treadmill award by a leading consumer rating publication. By providing superb comfort, we make it easier for you to work out longer and more often.
Precor TRM 243 Console Features
- 7-inch 16:9 color display with backlit capacitive touch buttons. Acrylic LCD faceplate.
- Lever style motion controls for Speed and Incline Changes
- Personalized suggested workout based on your goal focus.
- 4 User Profiles allow you to create personal preferences to get workout suggestions based on your goals or quickly retrieve recent and saved favorite workouts. Also lets you set your preferred default workout duration and provides the most accurate calories and target heart rate calculations.
- Change options DURING your workout including duration, target heart rate, graphing, SmartRate® and even change your workout to help you get a more effective workout.
- The Pace Feature allows you to save your distance workout (1 Mile, 5K or 10K) and automatically adjusts pace and incline the next time you run it.
Precor TRM 243 Heart Rate Monitoring
- Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease of use by exercisers of all sizes.
- Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap - works with any Polar® compatible 5 KHz chest strap transmitter.
- SmartRate® instantly displays heart rate. When age and weight are entered, SmartRate helps the user to stay in fat burn, cardio or peak target zone for a more efficient cardio and weight loss workout.
Energy Stride™ Shock Absorption System.
Energy Stride™ Technology uses the patented deck mounting system from our commercial treadmills to reduce stress on your joints by giving areas of the deck optimal amounts of underfoot cushioning and rigidity for the most comfort throughout your stride.
Exercise Variety with Preset Workouts.
23 Preset Workouts include Be Fit: Intervals 1-1, 2-1, 4-1; Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Heart Rate Cardio, Lose Weight: 4-3 Interval, Aerobic, Aerobic Plus, Fat Burner, Heart Rate Fat Burn, Push Performance: Intervals 1-4, 1-2; Heart Rate Zone, Get Toned: Glute Toner, Glute Toner Plus, Leg Sculpt, Leg Sculpt Plus, Go The Distance: 1 Mile, 5K, 10K, Fitness Test, Manual.
- 27 Metrics Available During Workout include Time Remaining, Time Elapsed, Segment Time, Finish Time, Total Distance, Elevation Gain, Distance Remaining, Pace, Average Pace, Average Speed, Calories, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, METs, Watts, Current HR, Current Zone, Average HR, Max HR, Target HR, Time in Zone, Graphs: Speed, Incline, Heart Rate, Incline, Speed, % Complete
- 12 Workout Summary Metrics include Time Elapsed, Total Distance, Total Elevation Gain, Average Pace, Average Speed, Total Calories, Average Calories/Minute, Average Calories/Hour, Average HR, Maximum HR, Time in Zone, VO2 Max
- Workout Tracking gives each User ID weekly workout statistics and can automatically upload every workout to Preva®.
- iPod/iPhone Compatibility - Full audio control (play/pause, track forward/backward, volume up/down/mute) and charging.
- Android Compatibility - charging.
- SmartGrip™ Tablet Holder.
- Software Upgrade Capable via USB port
|Speed Range||0.5 - 12 mph / 0.8-19.3 km/h|
|Decline / Incline Range||0% to 15% incline|
|Running Surface (L X W)||57 X 20 inches / 145 X 51 cm|
|Belt Specifications||Multi-ply polyester satin weave with a PVC non-slip surface|
|Deck Composition||Phenolic laminated deck bonded to medium-density fiberboard.|
|Deck Thickness||1 inch / 2.54 cm|
|Rollers||Precision-machined, steel crowned rollers keep belt centered and running smoothly to reduce noise and wear.|
|Frame||Fully welded, powder coated steel for durability and attractive appearance.|
|Motor||3.0 HP continuous duty|
|Lift||Lift unit generates up to 700 lbs (349.2 kg) of thrust|
|Step-up Height||7.5 inches / 19 cm|
|Frame and Weldments||Lifetime|
|Parts and Wear Items||5 Years|
|Length||81 inches / 206 cm|
|Width||33 inches / 82 cm|
|Height||59 inches / 150 cm|
|Equipment Weight||238 lbs / 108 kg|
|Power Requirements & Regulatory|
|U.S. & CANADA 120 VAC||1120V, 60 Hz; Dedicated 15A circuit|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Please verify that you are human:
Similar Products in Precor Treadmills
We're here to help. Chat with an Expert.
with a fitness pro.